As a Trainee Lighting Projects Engineer you will assist in the preparation and pricing of quotations from various sources to a high standard
This can include pricing lighting specification quotes, alternative quotes, ‘major’ projects and helping out the telesales and external representatives with prices on ‘special’ products. This role comes with excellent development opportunities for people showing the desire and ability to progress.
- Assist the Lighting Projects Engineer to provide accurate professional quotations achieving at least target margin and the maximum possible margin whilst winning the job.
- Provide good customer service skills and develop and maintain good working relationships with key clients to ensure repeat business.
- Have the initiative and ability to react quickly to problems and resolve them quickly and efficiently.
- Ideally educated to a minimum of A-Level standard you must be numerically strong, with attention to detail being very important.
- The job involves liaising directly with clients so your verbal and written communication should be of a high standard with friendly customer service.
- You will be computer literate and must possess a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Adobe Acrobat. A working knowledge of AutoCAD would be preferable, however, not essential as training will be given.
- You will be a self-driven, energetic, results oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and business profit. A natural forward planner who critically assesses your own performance.
- You will be mature, credible and comfortable in dealing with people at different levels and will maintain a high level of professionalism at all times.