Why ASD Lighting plc? – HEA Luminaire manufacturer of the year 2018
ASD Lighting plc, formed in 1983, have been manufacturing in the UK from our 250,000 sq. ft. factory in Rotherham for over 35 years. ASD Lighting is unique amongst British Companies, a true manufacturer of lighting with a reputation for innovation and quality.
The company encourages an entrepreneurial approach to business and allows individuals the flexibility to develop their business models accordingly whilst providing excellent technical and commercial backup.
After a prolonged period of revenue and profit growth in specialised sectors the company is now looking at the potential to recruit a highly specialised lighting sales professional to further add to the sales of ASD Lighting products within the Facilities Management & Major projects sector. The company has invested in developing innovative and market leading new concepts & ranges. These new products are being extremely well received in the market with massive sales opportunity and now the company needs somebody to successfully take these products to the FM market.
We are looking for the best to help us be the best!
We need a highly experienced lighting sales engineer (located anywhere in the UK) to focus on selling our innovative products and systems to key national FM clients. The candidate must be a well-connected, dynamic, highly motivated & technically confident individual who is capable of selling a range of UK designed, developed and manufactured lighting solutions to existing and new FM clients.
The main aim of this role is target specifications and major project sales with the major national & international FM companies across all market sectors.
You will be joining our Project sales division and will be responsible for developing & growing our FM business. You will report to the Commercial Manager and work closely with the internal support teams.
Full training on all ASD Lighting product ranges plus the lighting solutions and benefits ASD Lighting have to offer customers. The role is field based covering key accounts across the UK or regionally.
- Development of specifications and project sales from first contact through to order.
- Must be an existing highly experienced and senior sales engineer within the FM market (ideally from M&E background) with existing business relationships.
- Able to promote and specify our range of innovative lighting solutions (full training given).
- Ability to develop and maintain long term business relationships to ensure a long term & continued flow of business across your entire customer base.
- Introduce the wider ASD Lighting solutions & product offer to your entire customer base, leveraging your relationship to gain additional ASD Lighting sales, supported by the relevant ASD product specialist.
- Provide market feedback & commercially viable product suggestions to commercial manager & product director.
What ASD Lighting Plc can offer;
- Generous remuneration package for the right individual
- Full expensed company car or opt-out payment.
- Genuinely revolutionary products aimed at specification clients
- Entrepreneurial freedom within a highly successful and innovative team
- Opportunities to grow and progress within the business.
Required experience: Must be an existing highly experienced & market leading senior specification engineer within the M&E specification market with existing business relationships.
Job Type: Permanent
- Senior specification engineer within the M&E specification: 3 years (Required)
- Driving License (Required)
- LIA / LIF Certificate (Preferred)