We are looking for an IT manager to be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our IT systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. You will supervise the implementation and maintenance of our company’s IT needs.
The successful candidate will have improved skills, a proven professional experience and a detailed knowledge of industry’s best practice processes.
- Delivering material improvements to our Service Delivery capability for Applications, Desktop and Infrastructure. Progressing towards a best practice service delivery framework ensuring the teams have the right tools and technologies in place to be effective.
- Management of all Infrastructure & Desktop systems, taking advantage of technical solutions and external providers to give overall benefits in terms of costs and the services available.
- Ensuring appropriate IT Governance is in place. Ownership of the IT information security management system and controls that meet the business risk.
- Ensuring data security is a key consideration in all decision making. Ensuring robust IT Disaster Recovery plans are in place and regularly tested and audited for all IT systems and applications.
- Delivering value to the business through new and existing technology; management, sourcing and selection to support the change portfolio.
- Management of all business applications and architecture, including integrations, configuration or any application development and testing.
- Building relationships with key stakeholders across the business to ensure IT services are designed to meet the needs of the operation.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
To apply for this role it is essential that you have experience in:
- Managing IT departments and proven ability to drive implementation of transformative IT improvement plans.
- Solution design and architecture and ability to present confidently at all levels
- Managing IT information security controls and data governance, against an information security framework.
- Managing performance of business-critical systems including applications, infrastructure and service.
- A high customer/ stakeholder focus, working collaboratively across the business to understand business needs and passionate about service delivery.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration, network installation, SQL, ERP, Microsoft BI, (EFACS ERP experience preferred).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to manage a team.