This is a great opportunity to be part of successful and growing company, working closely within a small sales team.
You must possess a keen eye for detail, be numerate and a highly organised individual.
You must have the ability to prioritise your workload and be a strong communicator both verbal and written.
- Sales Inputting
- Handling in and out bound sales calls
- Accurate data entry skills
- Organised with attention to detail
- Excel and Microsoft office experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- General office administration
- Are a strong and confident communicator?
- Enjoy talking with people and get satisfaction from helping others?
- Have verbal, listening and written communication, as well as relationship and rapport building skills that are second to none?
- Can provide customer service to a world class standard including when dealing with customer requests?
- Are comfortable liaising with various internal departments on behalf on your customers?
- Are seeking to further develop your career with a growing and successful company?
- Thrive working in a social, fast paced and dynamic environment?
- Would like the opportunity to work in the constantly evolving lighting industry?
If this sounds like you then look no further!
What are we offering?
Sociable hours- no evenings or weekends – Hours of work 08.30 – 17.00 Monday to Friday
Basic of £18,000.00 plus bonus
- 33 days holiday
- Pension and Life Assurance Scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- Free Parking
- Full Training, Help and Motivation
- Friendly, Fun Environment
- Clear career path and development opportunities with additional earning potential.
38.75 HRS PER WEEK
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent