Are you looking for a positive change of direction, a clear career path with unsurpassed development and earning opportunities?
ASD Lighting is a truly British company who has been designing, developing and manufacturing products from our 200,000sq ft. factory in the heart of South Yorkshire for over 35 years.
We pride ourselves on our reputation for innovation and quality, using our skills and expertise to design and manufacture a unique portfolio of attractive and innovative products, featuring practical and energy efficient features.
An Area Sales Manager is now being sought to further build on the UK sales growth. Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager you will be expected to deliver against sales targets by maximising the potential of existing channels and identifying new opportunities.
This is a key role and will appeal to someone keen on taking responsibility and making a difference. You will be instrumental in developing the territory and will be expected to enhance sales, customer service and the brand.
You will need to use a combination of commercially focused and innovative activities to drive ASD Lighting sales.
- Developing and actively managing own sales pipeline and developing long-term, high-value partnerships
- Achieving maximum sales profitability and growth of sales whilst increasing account penetration within the specified territory
- Identifying potential customers and promoting ASD Lighting products in order to further maximise and secure sales by obtaining new customers and orders
- Forecasting sales projections and regularly communicating the sales strategy for your territory to the Regional Manager
- Deploying strong key account management skills to develop ASD’s customer base, roll out new initiatives and monitor ROI
- Delivering excellent service levels and co-ordinating the sales effort working alongside the internal sales team
The Area Sales Manager must be enthusiastic, confident and self-motivated and must possess the ability to quickly contribute to the entrepreneurial culture and way of working. Additionally, they must have excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organised and capable of managing a territory of customers.
- Experience in the successful selling of lighting to local authorities, electrical contractors, consultants, specifiers and end uses with demonstrated success in a similar role
- Analytical with the ability to evaluate and refine a strategy based on outcome
- Excellent written and spoken English – articulate, accurate and an eye for detail
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Uncapped Bonus Scheme
- Fully Expensed Vehicle, Phone, Laptop
- Pension with Life Assurance Scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- 33 Days Annual Holiday
Job Type: Permanent
- Area Sales Management Lighting: 3 years (Required)
- Driving License (Required)