Enjoy pinpoint control of your lighting system straight out of the box with this comprehensive control unit for light management systems.
The DALI PRO CONT-4 arrives preconfigured, so there is no start-up procedure, but when you do want to change the settings, the process is straightforward.
The unit acts as controller for four DALI lines, and up to 50 push button / sensor couplers can be integrated. Its many useful features include an integrated clock for event control, a weekly scheduler and a e-Motion™ Corridor with pre-programmed settings. You can quickly and easily create lighting scenes and sequences, which the unit can store and recall.
The DALI PRO CONT-4 is highly reliable, with a mains interruption buffer battery, and if you need to control large luminaire groups, this unit can be particularly good, since it can switch and dim up to 256 DALI ECGs and control up to 4 x 16 groups. You may find it useful in many areas, including offices, conference rooms, production and assembly facilities, classrooms and sports halls, and of course it integrates with other elements of OSRAM’s DALI professional lighting systems, to let you create the light management system (LMS) that best meets your needs.
- Interconnection of up to 4 DALI Professional control units.
- Configuration via LAN/WLAN/USB.
- RGB color sequences.
- Time-of-day-dependent color temperature adjustment (human centric lighting).
- Controller for 4 DALI lines.
- Up to 50 pushbutton/sensor couplers can be integrated.
- Integrated DALI supply.
- 4 freely programmable switchover relays; load contact: 4x 5 A.
- Daylight-dependent and/or presence-dependent or manual control.
- Up to 4 x 16 groups can be controlled.
- Integrated clock for event control.
- Weekly scheduler.
- Connection via push-in terminals.
- Control of lighting scenes and sequences (recall/store).
- Housing for series installation.
- Length of the DALI control cable: up to 300 m
- Easy and intuitive control via App.
- Control up to 1024 DALI ECGs via LAN interconnectivity.
- Plug and Play preconfigured for instant use without any startup procedure.
- Mains voltage interruption buffer battery.
- All the luminaires in the system can be dimmed or switched.
- Simple creation of scenes and sequences.
- Switching and dimming of up to 256 DALI ECGs per DALI Professional control unit.
- A setpoint for daylight-dependent control can be stored by double clicking.
- Sensor integration in DALI.
- Remote access/remote maintenance.