- Colour touch screen (7″).
- Background lighting with RGB LEDs.
- User-friendly application software.
- DALI system functions of addressing and grouping.
- USB and ethernet interface.
- Can be remote-controlled via standard internet browser or em-LINK software (available at www.tridonic.com).
- Downloading the emergency lighting test report, or updating firmware via USB or Ethernet.
- 5-year guarantee.
- Lighting management system with up to 128 DALI devices.
- Start-up, control and operating unit.
- Manual dimming and switching.
- Manual scene recall or timed scene recall with a maximum of 99 sequences.
- Tunable White (colour converter) control (colour temperature along the Planckian Locus).
- Weekday-controlled sequence programming (schedule).
- User-defined labelling of scenes, groups, sequences and schedules.
- Optimised mode for RGB coloured light management.
Emergency lighting management
- For small and medium emergency lighting systems with up to 120.
- DALI emergency lighting units (60 for each DALI line) per DALI x/e-touchPANEL 02.
- 2 addresses for external status controls.
- Function and endurance tests can be conducted in accordance with local regulations.
- Supports patented addressing function (“EZ easy addressing”).
- Individual labelling of groups and devices.
- Calendar-controlled function and duration test.
- Interconnection of up to 25 panels for bigger installations possible.