Bendall House was originally built in 1991, owned by Cheltenham Borough Homes. This retirement housing building offers a warm and comforting environment for residents. This site needed to upgrade to LED, to reduce carbon emissions and reduce overall energy costs. Bendall House is based nearby Robert Harvey House.
- Square IP65 with corridor function, proven to be an easy install and tight corridor solution.
- Corrido 700mm with corridor function, turned side ways to provide balanced lighting throughout the building.
- Litehouse Bollard bringing a vibrant garden area.
- Horizon Louvre used around the perimeter of the building and next to every entrance.
- Stealth Elite used to brighten up the car park area.