ASD Lighting is looking for a number of Street Lighting Regional Sales Managers throughout the country to join our fast expanding Street Lighting Division.
The role is to promote and sell our range of UK designed, developed and manufactured exterior LED products to the Street Lighting market place, specifically targeting Local Authorities, Consultants and Architects.This is a unique division of the business which is currently enjoying high levels of growth. The available roles are for hard working, successful sales orientated individuals that have the ability to make real decisions that will influence their own success.
Ideal candidates should possess the following skills and attributes in abundance:
- Strong experience of working in, and knowledge of the street lighting industry, with a technical understanding of LED street lighting luminaries & lighting classes.
- Be extremely professional, organised individual with excellent communication skills.
- An appreciation of Exterior Lighting design and software packages such as lighting reality would be advantageous but is not essential.
- The Street Lighting division is fast growing with innovative high specification luminaries, technical upgrades and new products continuously becoming available.
- The right candidates will be able to meet the changing demands of technical innovation and embrace the challenge of selling new high quality specification lead products.
You will be self-driven, results oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and business profit. You will be a natural forward planner who critically assesses your own performance. You will be mature, credible and comfortable in dealing with people at different levels and will maintain a high level of professionalism at all times.You will have a proven background in Sales and working to targets and will demonstrate a good understanding of the principles of working to targets.
Job Type: Permanent.
Salary: Negotiable / Competitive.
Any queries relating to the role please call Jill Kay, HR Officer 01709 843396.