Looking for a positive change of direction? Or a clear career path with unsurpassed development and earning opportunities?
Then look no further! ASD Lighting are searching for the perfect Sales Manager, could you fill the role?
We want a key achiever, someone who can manage a territory and close sales while developing new business opportunities.
Key Skills & Job Spec – your day to day
- Sell a range of light fittings to the electrical wholesaling sector.
- Increase brand awareness within local authorities, electrical contractors and consulting engineers.
- Perform direct sales activities, developing and maximising sales using our existing customer database.
- Promote ASD Lighting to potential customers to secure sales orders.
- Self-driven, energetic, & results oriented.
- A positive outlook with a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
- A natural forward planner who can critically self-assess performance.
- Mature, credible and comfortable in dealing with people at different levels
- Maintain a high level of professionalism at all times.
Note: Northern Home Counties postcodes are: SL, WD, HP, LU, SG and MK.
Note: Post Codes listed are not an exact location and are an approximate area verification.
Job Type: Permanent.
Salary: Negotiable / Competitive, with fully funded car.
Application Deadline: 24th February.
Required experience: 3 years in Sales.
Required licence or certifications: Drivers License.
Any queries relating to the role please call Jill Kay, HR Officer 01709 843396.