- Project specific LED slip fronted trunking system.
- Manufactured from extruded aluminium.
- Super tough IK10 polycarbonate luminaire optics and anodised aluminium heat sink.
- Asymmetric distribution.
- In excess of 100,000 hours life to L85 B10.
- Class III luminaire SELV compliant.
- 4000 K CRI 75 light source as standard other colours available.
- Full range of rail end terminations and supports available.
- Dimming available as an option.
- Can be connected to static inverter / UPS to offer emergency operation.
- 1000 and 2000 lumens per linear meter of handrail versions.
- Single and twin circuit wiring available.
- Inbuilt containment compartment.
- Available in any paint colour.
ViperRAIL Modular Anti-Climb System
The ViperRAIL Modular Anti-Climb System is the ideal solution for installations where an illuminated handrail would be unsuitable.
This is a high performance, vandal resistant, bespoke engineered modular lighting, containment & anti-climb system.
The design creates a structure to discourage climbing for open bridge decks over roads & railways.
This slip fronted trunking system comes with its own containment compartment for through–wiring.
Unlimited additional containment compartment can be added for additional services & through-wiring.
Our ViperRAIL Modular Anti-Climb is available as individual luminaires or a continuous run.
Colour finish options
- Brushed stainless finish.
- Polished stainless finish.
- Powder coated.
- Warm to touch plastic coating in a full range of colours.