- Low power consumption reduces running costs.
- Easy to install.
- Product life 16.5yrs @ 3000hrs per year.
- Available with up, down, left and right legend.
- 12 LED strip 1W.
- 3 hour maintained and non-maintained versions.
- Available in Emergency, Self Test and DALI.
- Surface, Recessed or Wall mounting options.
- 100lm output in mains and emergency mode.
- 60,000 hrs LED life.
- Can be affixed into solid or suspended ceilings.
Emergency Safe Route LED emergency exit sign
The Emergency Safe Route has been specifically designed to provide an emergency lighting solution, utilising the latest in LED technology.
The use of high efficiency LED’s offers reduced maintenance with life of up to 50,000 hours.
The 12 LED strip provides even legend illumination and energy efficient operation. Resulting in cost effective solutions to both maintained and non maintained emergency requirements.
- Body: Mild steel in white – RAL9016.Acrylic legend – clear panel with screen print legend detail.
- Battery: Sealed nickel cadmium type.
- Surface, wall or recessed mount.
- Rear cable entry.
- 4 way terminal block.
- 220-240v 50/60Hz.
- Mains power consumption maintained mode 4W 30mA.
- Batteries 3 cell Ni-Mh 2.0Ah.
- Recharge period 12 hours.
- Main body retained into ceiling by two suspension springs which allow a rigid fix without need for additional tools.
- Whole unit installed into ceiling as one piece - no need for separate trims etc
- Surface (ceiling) or wall mount.
- Recess ceilings between 5 - 25mm.
- ‘F’ Mark.
- BS EN 60598.
- Class 1.
|Product||EM3||3 Hour Non Maintained||DALI||Self Test|
|Safe Route Running Man Down|
|Safe Route Running Man Left/Right|
|Safe Route Running Man Up|